Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bryce and the Black Licorice

Bryce LOVES candy.  I know all kids love candy, but Bryce it a little obsessed with it.  If I don't keep it up high and the pantry door closed he will eat candy constantly.  So I have been trying to not keep candy around.  And not that he really ever got that much, we just finished off candy from Christmas this last week.

The other morning Bryce got a little desperate and found a bag of Daddy's black licorice.  I really thought he was going to hate it, so even though it was morning and he hadn't had breakfast yet I let him have it.  It was kinda funny.







Going for piece #2.


2 comments:

Beth said...

I guess he's really his daddy's boy! Such a cutie.
Love always,
Mom Hilton

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

What a funny boy! I think your kids got their tastebuds from Scott. Landon's our little candy sneaker around here.