Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Love These Boys!!

Bryce and I went to a Pull Ups party recently.  At the party Bryce got a DVD with a bunch of potty training related music videos on it, and a dance mat and blow guitar.  I can't even count how many times I have seen the potty dance music video.  The other day I looked into the family room to see my sweet boys watch the video together.

As far as potty training goes, Bryce has started staying dry a lot and wanting to sit on the potty, but I have haven't really been working on potty training.

2 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

SO cute! I'm lovin' all this posting! Landon LOVES the potty too, but doesn't really seem to grasp the whole, tell me BEFORE you go thing. So we'll see when it actually happens.

Beth said...

What sweet, good brothers - LOVE the photo!
Love always,
Mom Hilton