Thursday, February 19, 2009

Something handmade from me

I got this from my awesome friend Kathleen's blog...I'm so excited to see what she makes for me, so always makes the cutest things!!

The deal:
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. To you! It will be my choice and made especially for you. Just so we’re on the same page, here are . . .

The details:
No guarantees you will feel absolute true love, but possibly happiness, fervor, or chocolate.
What I create will be just for you.
It will be done sometime this year.
You have no clue what it will be… it may be a story. Maybe poetry. (Well, probably not either of those.) I may draw or paint something. Most likely sew or create something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you! That’s for sure.
I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The fine print (which is actually the same size, but whatever):
You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. When you get your lovely homemade goods from me, post a picture on your blog so I know my love arrived without a hitch.

7 comments:

Becky Lewis said...

Hmmmmm, so us first 5 then does the same thing on our blog? Is that how it works? Okay I will be your first or whatever and post this to my blog. Sounds fun and will give me something positively lovely to focus on.

Anonymous said...

I'll bite. Unfortunately for me no one comments on my blog. lol They say the read but they don't comment. Come on people! :)

Diamond in the Rough said...

I just saw this on my SIL's blogs and loved the idea. I think it's great.

Diamond in the Rough said...

Sure it can work that way. Count me as one of your 5 :)

Kathleen said...

so can I be on your list...I so want something from you, you are like the most creative person I know. I need to take a pic of that bow holder you made for Anna, it is full of flower clips (so cute!)

Shauna said...

I l♥ve to pay it forward :)

Scott said...

I'll take one!