Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh Man I Can't Believe


that the summer is already over.

Other than my trip up to Alaska we also had two little family get-a-ways. The first was to Bear Lake for the Leavitt Family Reunion. It was such a fun little trip. We stayed at a nice inn and had a ton of fun with the family. The kids all LOVED the beach. It was so nice there. The water is really shallow really far out so it is very relaxing for me. I could just let the kids run and dig and play. Sadly, my lameness with the combo of 4 kids and a camera also showed up at this reunion too. I brought the camera, but forgot the memory card so our pictures are very few. Luckily Andrea was nice enough to make sure we got some pictures of the kids.








No good can come of that many little boys with sharp objects.

3 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Such a fun reunion! Miss you guys!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Are those real turtles? Can't quite tell with the lighting if they are sand turtles or not. I know I'm lame :)!!

Laura said...

The turtles are just sand.