Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Big Mr. Cute-e-cutes

Ok so sometimes I call him The Cuteness and some times I call him Cute-e-cutes and I usually call him Bryce when he is getting into naughty things....So I call him Bryce a lot and he KNOWS his name.
Anyway this evening my baby officially started pulling himself up. I have a feeling that now that he knows how to do that he will be walking in no time and I will be saying "Brycey thats a no-no" a lot more. Right now it is kinda funny when I tell him that something is a no-no he laughs and if I tell him to stop he laughs and crawls faster. For now this is really cute, but it will be nice when he starts to understand. Oh speaking of understanding I forgot to mention that the Cuteness now says Ni Ni (night, night), Dada, Mama, and can wave and of course clap. There have been a few times when he actually said a pretty good hi or bye while waving, but I am not sure he really knew what he was saying. We will see, maybe he will be like he's brother Alan and be singing his ABCs by 15 mos.
So on to the cuteness...

This is a bit of an action shot. He looks so fat in this one it is awesome!

He got down to come after the camera. Check out those teeth. He has 3 now with more on the way.

Here he is standing up again. He thought it was funny that I didn't want him pulling up on the basket of clean laundry, then he kinda fell in head first and tipped the whole thing over. Hopefully that was a lesson learned, but probably not.

I am thinking he may need another hair cut. He has had 4 or 5 so far in his little life, and I thought that maybe if I let it grow more it would just lay down on its own.

But now I am thinking it may not.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Way to go and way to grow, Brycey-boy!
Love always,
Mom Hilton

Becky Lewis said...

He is so handsome! I love that boy!