Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Logan is 3!!!


Can you believe my Baby Bogan is 3!!???


He really isn't a baby anymore. Just ask him. He isn't even a little boy... He is a big boy. I guess that happens when they become a big brother.

He is seriously just an awesome kid and I love him like crazy. He is so sweet and gives the best hugs.

He makes the cutest, funniest faces. He is just a super funny kid. I don't think a night goes by that he doesn't make us all laugh at the dinner table.

He is also extremely charming. It is like there is a little twinkle in his eye and another in his smile that just kinda sucks you in.
He holds his own playing with the big kids. He loves trains, cars, dinosaurs, coloring, and books. I think the sight of Logan cruising down the side walk on his trike is possibly one of the cutest things I have ever seen.


Logan loves being a big brother, he loves playing with Alan and the other boys in the neighborhood. His favorite color is yellow and he loves animals.


2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy birthday, Logan! He is such a fun, funny, sweet boy and we love him so much! Love all the photos.
Love always,
Mom Hilton

Becky Lewis said...

Logan...you are a BIG Boy and now a little man and I love you a bunch! Happy Birthday!