1. What is your anniversary
March 8, 2003
2. Where did you get married?
Salt Lake Temple
3. Who proposed and how?
Well Scott likes to make it sound like I was perusing him and he would say that I proposed to him first. We were in his apartment one day, a few days before we officially got engaged, talking about marriage and he said something about me not even wanting to marry him. So I ran next door, got my class ring, came back, got on one knee and proposed. But then a few days later after dinner, Scott and I went on a walk by the Provo river and Scott suggested we have a little desert and handed me a package of Snowballs. He had put the ring box in one of the snowballs. when I took it out he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.
4. How long were you engaged?
5. What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
It is hard to really pick a favorite part of the day. But I would have to say I love being in the temple the most. Since we got married at 7:30 am when Scott and I arrived at the temple it was so still and quite. I was the only bride in the bridal room. Then before our sealing we got to sit together in the Celestial room with no other couples around. Everything in the temple was so beautiful and wonderful.
6. What would you change if you could?
Ummm, I can't remember anything that I would want to change. I guess it would have been good if Scott was there when the reception started, but Cory was there to stand in for him and the whole thing is just another fun memory of the day. (Scott was in getting the cookies that Grandma left in Bountiful if I remember correctly)
7. What were your colors?
Wisteria purple and green
8. Do you remember anything special from your ceremony? Any good advice? A comical moment?
9. Were you clean or messy with your wedding cake?We were messy. Scott was very nice and just fed it to me, but them I snuck some frosting onto him so he then grabbed a hand full of frosting and smeared it all over my face. No one saw me so everyone thought Scott was the mean one, but really it was me. Sadly on the wedding video you can tell it was me who started it.
10. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We started the honeymoon at the Anniversary Inn in the beautiful Romeo and Juliet suite. Then the next day we headed off to Scott's Grandparent's Cabin for a few days.
11. How long have you been married?We have been married for five years and four months. Wow time flies when your having fun.
So I tag Kathleen and anyone else who thinks this would be fun.