Saturday, October 18, 2008

One year with Logan



Logan turned one today. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed over the last year. Logan was born weighing 8 lbs 12 oz on October 18, 2007 at 12:37 pm. He came 10 days later than I had planned, but has been a sweet sunshine in our home ever since. My favorite thing about Logan is his smile. He has such a sweet smile, it is so big and lights up his whole face. We all love our little baby Logi or baby Bogan depending on what you like to call him.
A few fun baby Logan facts
-Logan is still allergic to soy
-He loves to eat almost anything I give him. His favorites are peaches, turkey dogs, string cheese, and Gerber corn puffs.
- He loves to climb on anything and everything.
- He is such a sweet baby, he loves his bed and when he wakes up in the morning or from naps he happily hangs out in bed until I come and get him.
- He can walk, but chooses not to. I have seen him take a few steps, but if I look at him he sits down.
- He has 8 teeth and another on the way.
- He had a natural mohawk for the first 9 months of his life.

No comments: