Saturday, October 3, 2009

Big Change


We dragged out feet, but the time to cut off Logan's baby locks has finally come. For months I have been giving Logan little trims trying to maintain the cute shaggy baby hair we loved so much, but after his last trim the blonde baby curls at the bottom didn't come back and decided he was ready for a change.
He was really good about sitting still.

I guess is tickled his ears a little. At first we left it kinda long on top, but he looked to much like Spock so we just went for it.

Before the cut

And after. I miss his baby hair, but I have to admit that is one handsome little man.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Holy cow I thought that was Alan in the last picture. I never realized how much the boys look alike until Logans hair was cut.

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Wow! Logan you're a completely new man! Love it! He is super handsome. Tanner got a haircut today too, but not as drastic.

Beth said...

Logan, you're so handsome!!! Can't wait to see you in person.
Love always,
Grandma

Holly said...

Yes, he and Alan have a great resemblance!

Becky Lewis said...

It's that Hilton mold!!! I think he looks like his dad. Love 'em both!!