Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bryce's First Day at Church

Although I had been told to keep Bryce out of the public eye until March, this morning I decided that today Bryce and I were going to go to church. It was so nice to be back in church and Bryce was such a good boy. He almost made it the whole 3 hours, but with about 20 minutes left he woke up, pooped, and wanted to eat, so I decided it would probably be easier to just take him home. By the time we walked all the way home (we live across the street from the church) Bryce was all smiles so I just had to snap a few pictures. I didn't get any good pictures of his cute smile, but these are still cute. Can you believe he will be 6 weeks on Tuesday.


On a side note Bryce looks so much like Alan did. What do you think? Here is a picture of Alan on Easter morning 2006, almost 6 weeks old.

3 comments:

Diamond in the Rough said...

What a handsome baby! How are you feeling? I hope all is going well. Can you e-mail me your address so I can send you the stuff from the blog challenge?? Thanks!

Beth said...

He's so cute! And he definitely resembles his big brother.
Love always,
Mom Hilton

Becky Lewis said...

Well, you can certainly tell they are brothers.