Sunday, November 7, 2010

Alan's Halloween Preschool Program

I have been waiting to do all the Halloween posts because I wanted to do the post about Alan's Halloween Program first. The video has been giving us a little trouble and although I am sure most of you are not interested in seeing the full unedited almost 10 mins of his program I know that there are a few who would like to see it so to those of you who are excited to watch this awesomeness enjoy.... by the way Alan is the monkey (it is so fitting for him.)...











Alan's program was on the Thursday before Halloween and the same day as Emma's class party so it was a busy day for Mommy.

Alan did really well at his program. He didn't need any help with his part, was happy to be up there, and sang. I think that is really the most you can ask for. Plus as a bonus he was really cute. :) Grandma Hilton, Logan, Bryce, and I were able to make it to the event and we recorded the whole thing for Daddy to watch that night.

(Alan thought Bryce needed to wear his monkey costume too)

After Alan's program we came home and I decorated these cute little cupcakes for Emma's class party. I totally forgot to take pictures at the party, but it looked like the kids had a lot of fun.

First they decorated these really cute spider candy holders and then they divided into groups to play games. At my station we played bingo. I made this cute little bingo set because I couldn't find a Halloween Bingo that I liked. We used tootsie rolls as the markers and then as each kid got their first bingo they got a pixie stick.


Overall it was a fun day and I guess it was tiering for more than just Mommy.

(don't you hate it when you fall asleep with your sippy up your nose??)

2 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Way to go Alan boy! Tanner and I watched all 10 minutes and we LOVED it! And Tanner says he wishes he could fall asleep with his sippy up his nose too! ;)

Beth said...

What a busy, fun day! So glad I could be there for Alan's terrific program.
Love always,
Mom Hilton