Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Logan's 15th Month Well Baby Check

Today we took Logan in for his 15 month well baby check and he is great. I was pleased to see that he is averaging out a little. At 9 months he was 20 lbs (50%) and 30.5 inches (95+%, which is what they put when a baby is totally off the chart), so basically a little bean pole. Now he is 25.4 lbs (60%) and 32.2 inches (85%). He is also a runner, climber, and tantrum thrower. What a big boy. He is so fun to have around and just silly a lot of the time. He still jabbers constantly, but isn't saying to many words. He does say "Mom, Dada, bottle, no, mine, and that." He is also getting into animal sounds now, he is pretty good at jaguars, cows, and dinosaurs.
Lately he also likes to come up, grab my hand and take me to where he wants me to be. He will also do that sometimes if he wants me to put him in his crib for a nap.
He is still allergic to soy, poor kid. But we are still hoping he will grow out of it soon.He loves to take care of babies. Any kind of baby. He gives them love and feeds them bottles.

Logan got this cowboy hat for Christmas. He wears ALL THE TIME. Cute hu!

Look it's Super Alan

I took the boys to Kangaroo Zoo the other week. Alan was so brave (after taking a few minutes to adjust) he went all the way to the top of this thing and slid down so fast that I couldn't get a picture of it.

My little cowboy


1 comment:

Beth said...

Cute, fun boys!
Love always,
Mom Hilton