Monday, July 20, 2009

Can he really be a big boy???

I have dragged my feet about this, but my little baby is now sleeping in a big boy bed. Emma and Alan were both in big kid beds by 18 months, but with Logan I have really wanted to keep him in his baby bed, and he LOVES the sanctuary of his crib. Despite that and all I have to do I realized I needed to train him how too sleep in a regular bed since he will not have a crib while we are in Alaska. So today I converted his crib into a toddler bed. He did so well. When I tucked him in I explained to him that he needs to stay in his bed at night like a big boy. So far so good! He is asleep and in his bed and did not get out that I saw.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Way to go, Logan!
Love always,
"Grandma" Hilton

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Yay Logi! We're so excited to see you in just a few weeks!!