Sunday, November 1, 2009

I must be nesting or something

Despite the fact that I am tired, huge, uncomfortable, sick, and a little overwhelmed taking care of the kids sometimes, I can't stop cleaning and organizing the house. Now please don't think for a moment that that means that my house clean or anything, because it is not. But I have made a lot of headway on my long list of projects.
For now the boys room is done. I still want to re-do the light house lamp, make new blankets for the beds, and make some art for the walls, but I feel like all of that can wait until I get a lot of the other rooms more done.
Originally I was going to get new furniture for the boys, but then I decided there were better places to spend money so instead I painted the beds to match each other and added the extra changing table as a shelf.

This bed moves Logan out of the crib.

Alan REALLY wanted to have a green bed in his shark room and I aim to please. There are actually green dots in the pattern on the sheets and curtains. (Kathleen - I always thought that bed would look good green)

Most all the toys are in the play room, but the boys get to have the train set and dinosaurs in their room.

4 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Their room looks GREAT! I'm impressed!!

Beth said...

Great room and the boys seem so happy together again.
Love always,
Mom Hilton

Becky Lewis said...

That is incredible.........you are such a good Mom!

Kathleen said...

That bed is sooo cute green! I'm so glad you can still use it now that Emma has upgraded! You are such a project-doer. I want to live next door to you!!