Thursday, September 18, 2008

First steps

Today Logan took his first steps. I have thought that he might be walking a little and just not letting me see him do it, but today he took three steps right in front of me. It was totally out for the blue, but I guess that is just the kinda kid he is. He doesn't like to be told what to do. Every time I try to get him to walk or help him he just lifts up his feet or sits down.
In other news tonight after we had put the kids to bed, Alan came down the stairs and started begging me to come cuddle him in bed. Once he realized he wasn't going to get Scott or me to come cuddle him he marched back up the stairs saying "I just want to go to my bed by myself and I want to sleep by myself all day." It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Way to go, Logan! I knew it was close. We can't wait to see his new accomplishment. So, did I Alan "sleep by himself all day"? What a funny boy!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Your kids are so cute and so grown up from the last time we saw them. What a sweet family