Monday, September 1, 2008

Chantel and Reed

While sick I got an email from my friend Dene' about Chantel's Bridal Shower. I hadn't seen Chantel, Dene', or Brooke in years so it was so fun to get to see them. Anyway as it turned out Chantel needed someone to take her engagement pictures that weekend and I was able to do it. It was a lot of fun and great to meet Reed. There were a lot of pictures I really like. I posted a few of them on my Laura Hilton Photography site. I hope they like them as much as I do.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I checked out the other engagement photos you did; they were awesome! I really liked Russell and Michaela's, too.

Crystal said...

You do a great job!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

I love these pictures! Way to go Laura! We sure miss you guys!

Wilson's said...

You took amazing pictures of them! I've been asking Chantel for pictures for a while, and lo and behold I find them on your blog! I'm excited that I get to see them in October, and take a mini vacation from Alaska. Will you be at the reception? I would love to see your little ones.