Thursday, May 22, 2008

He's Mobile

Last night while I was painting Alan's new, antique big-boy chair, I laid Logan down on his play-gym next to me. While there, he turned 180 degrees, rolled onto his tummy, and then managed to army crawl over to me. I can't believe that he's mobile! In other baby Logan news, he's now 7 months old, has 2 teeth, with two more on the way. They grow too fast, but it's fun to watch. He's been having a bit of a hard time with these teeth. Sunday and Monday night he was up for hours whining and crying, but he was still always very sweet and lovey.
We have also discovered that he is allergic to soy. When he turned 6 months old, we started him on Gerber Rice Cereal and soon noticed a bad rash on his face and bum. I stopped giving him the cereal and waited for his face to get all better before trying Gerber Oatmeal Cereal. The same thing happened again. So now, I've started him on the Beechnut rice cereal, that doesn't have soy, and so far so good. It's a good thing we don't live in Asia.

Sweet baby Logi finally fell asleep in the car after having a hard time falling asleep because of his teeth.
Isn't he soooo CUTE!

Favorite Baby Logan Quote:
Logan: YEAH
He says it all the time

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Sleeping babies are the best! I love his bottom lip all sticking out. He is super cute!

and yes, those ice cream cups totally came with flat wooden spoons, weird!