Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Hopping Good Mystery

Before leaving the house Friday afternoon I fed our 2 African Dwarf Frogs and when we got home Saturday afternoon there was only 1 frog in the covered 1 gallon aquarium. We can not figure out what could have happened to the little guy. There is a small hole in the top for feeding, but it is pretty deep and little, plus we have yet to find a dried little froggy anywhere. We also have a hard time believing that the other frog could have eaten him (especially since I fed them just before we left, and I don't think AD Frogs eat each other. Plus it would have taken him more than 24 hour to do that...right?) Well I am not sure we will ever know what happened to our poor little frog. I guess if we find him we will know that somehow he got out, but for now we know dead or alive there is only one frog in that tank. Any ideas?

No comments: